- By Shopper Environment
- By Business Need
- By Industry
- Knowledge Center
- Our Companies
Mass Customization: How Does It Apply to Your Business?
Posted on 10.10.11
Mass customization – or mass personalization – is a powerful business concept and practice that delivers efficiency in personalized products of all kinds, from clothing to software.
Prof. Dr. Frank Piller (RWTH Aachen University/MIT), a top expert in mass customization, tackles this topic in our BrandSquare Live Session “Cracking the Code of Mass Customization,” Thursday, October 13, 1 p.m. EDT.
Prof. Dr. Piller has studied mass customization/mass personalization in more than 200 different companies. Using case studies in this Live Session, Prof. Piller will:
- Explain what mass customization is and isn’t, and its benefits
- Discuss product configuration systems as an element of making a company truly customer-centric
- Share frank insights into the potential risks in implementation
- Show how a mass customization strategy enhances rapid manufacturing
- Provide an outlook on the future of mass customization
Crack the code of mass customization. Register today.
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Schawk provides brand development and brand deployment services and technologies to top brands worldwide. This blog is where our thoughts on the branded world can interact with yours.