When you are evaluating a brand management technology solution that includes elements like graphics collaboration software and digital asset management, the qualifications and approach of the supplier’s implementation and support team are key criteria. The combination of feature-rich, mature technology and a knowledgeable and experienced implementation and support team offers the highest probability of a successful implementation and of achieving the desired ROI.
Schawk Digital Solutions has a proven track record of on-time and on-budget delivery of its BLUE™ graphics workflow software systems. SDS approaches every graphics workflow software system rollout with a well-defined and proven process. We provide up-front guidance on what resource will be required from our client's organization and work with the client to create a timeline that is aggressive yet achievable. Each phase of the collaboration software implementation has documented tasks and deliverables along with required sign-offs to ensure we are aligned with the client's expectations throughout the process.
- We provide an experienced Project Manager to guide you through the implementation from planning to deployment. Our Project Manager is responsible for managing scope, budget, schedule and quality
- We offer full workflow analysis and consulting services to identify inefficiencies and bottlenecks and to determine the efficacy of potential technical and manpower solutions
- We install and fully integrate the software we develop into our clients’ existing enterprise systems
- We train our clients on the software and in associated best practices for superior graphics-related workflows. And we maintain the system
- We provide training services in person, over the web, or a train-the-trainer model, based on the needs of the organization
- For many of our clients, we join their brand-management team, performing long-term on-site services for workflow optimization and brand asset management
Highly Regulated Industries
Our validation package – which allows for the controlled implementation of our BLUE™ workflow management technology – has been designed to meet the highest standards within highly regulated and validated environments. It can help you efficiently maintain compliance with both internal policies and government regulations.
A validated implementation of BLUE™ collaboration software adheres to predefined implementation procedures that lay out the step-by-step processes of planning, designing, building, testing, training and deployment, and yield the proper documented evidence and traceability, which provides a high degree of assurance that BLUE will function according to the requirements you set forth. The result is a system that enables clients to adhere and adapt to FDA, EMEA and other government regulations regarding audits, system validations, audit trails, electronic signatures and documentation.